Sunday, October 24, 2010

Almost Doesn't Count

So much for keeping up with this blog. I've been waiting since July to update with a completed upstairs renovation. Instead our upstairs is still missing a few things like a rangehood, closet doors, trim, etc. Oh well, here's an update with some pictures of what our place looks like right now (with some before pics too). I'm missing pictures of Zoey's bedroom cause she's snoring away right now. Didn't want to bother her. Enjoy!

KITCHEN: 
BEFORE
 
AFTER


NOOK:
BEFORE
 
AFTER

 
DINING ROOM:
BEFORE

  

AFTER

BATHROOMS:


BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER
MASTER BEDROOM:


UPSTAIRS GUEST BDRM:


and my favorite picture...
our LIVING ROOM:

3 comments:

  1. I love what you guys did. That's why I'm always over I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like, i like!! great work - and yea, can imagine a LOT of work! thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! It's like you live at the W. When are you going to invite us over? and when are you going to come to New York? Still waiting! I have a lot of plans for me and Zoey. I guess you and Piper will have to figure out your own vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete